The dazzling colour of a Summer garden is usually provided by masses of free-flowering summer bedding plants, adding vibrancy to hanging baskets, containers and flower-beds. These annual plants may have a relatively short life, but they are cheap to buy and, if fed and watered, will grow and flower right through to the first frosts, which are sometimes as late as October or November, so they offer terrific value for money.
Plant hanging baskets and containers with trailing bedding, and flower-beds with upright varieties.
The majority of our bedding plants are grown on site by the owner of the Nursery, who has been growing for over 50 years! This means we offer premium quality bedding at very competitive prices, and keep our carbon footprint lower as we need less delivery lorries than other centres who do not grow on site.
For an unrivalled, stunning display of colour, invest in a ready-planted hanging basket. All our baskets are planted and grown on at the Nursery, and are now so well-known locally you need to be quick to get hold of the largest mixed ones!
To achieve the very best results from your bedding plants, follow these essential guidelines:
* Always plant into fresh multi-purpose or ericaceous compost mixed with a handful of Miracle-Gro Slow Release Plant Food
* Water well after planting
* Feed weekly or fortnightly with Miracle-Gro Soluble All Purpose Plant Food to encourage strong growth
* Feed weekly or fortnightly with Tomorite for increased flowering
* Water regularly - every day in Summer and sometimes twice a day in hot, dry or windy spells
* Dead-head often to encourage further flowering
* Invite friends round regularly to show off your fantastic garden!
HIGH ROAD, CHIGWELL, ESSEX, IG7 5BL
020 8500 2690